Grousehall Herd Reduction Sale - Monday, 2nd May 2022 (Closed #309402)Back To Sale Page
This Auction Uses Proxy Bidding.
Cow and calf pair
Lot # 3
Additional DocumentsLot #3 EBVs.pdf
- Sold Winning Bid: €1,700.00
- 3 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: D2022
Grousehall Louise is a fresh looking 2012 born Cairnsmore Thrasher daughter, she is a typical Thrasher daughter with size length and power.
Louise is a good productive cow and will be a great addition to any herd. Listed to sell with value & a good bull calf at foot sired by Clonina Rodney 323 who is sired by Winalot Rodney 1R out of the ET Dam CLONINA DEWDROP who is a full sister to KENLENE WINSTON 16X. Calf tag ending 477
- Everyone is welcome to visit our farm open day on Sat 30th April between 11 am & 4 pm.
- Light refreshments will be available on arrival followed by viewing of all sale cow & calf pairs, maiden heifers and young bulls.
- If you cannot make it to the farm open day.
- please contact Patrick or the Pedigree Sales team by phone or chat
- we will do our best to accommodate any alternative date and time
- Any direct questions can also be asked in the post a question option on this page
- Sale bidding is online-only, lots begin to close at 8.30 PM on Monday, May 2nd 2022.
Date Of Birth12 March 2012
Last Tested For TB11 April 2022
Selected LocationMoylett, Grousehall, Co. Cavan, Ireland
- End Date 02/05/2022 08:37 PM GMT
- Start Date 20/04/2022 11:12 AM GMT
Direct Video Upload
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this listing.