Grousehall Herd Reduction Sale - Monday, 2nd May 2022 (Closed #309402)Back To Sale Page
This Auction Uses Proxy Bidding.
GROUSEHALL DICE ZEBO
COW & CALF PAIR
Lot # 9
Additional DocumentsLot #9 EBVs.pdf
- Sold Winning Bid: €2,500.00
- 11 Bid(s) Reserve Price Met View Bid History
- High Bidder: Percylindsay
Grousehall Dice Zebo is also a homebred cow. She is a 2017 born cow sired by Bushypark Zebo, who was a son of Rowanberry Francis, he bred exceptionally well at Bushypark with many daughters retained in the Bushypark herd from Francis. Both the Dam and Granddam were homebred cows and Zebo's maternal grandsire is the renowned Creaga Dice.
Dice Zebo, has a good bull calf at foot sired by Clonina Rodney 323 who is sired by Winalot Rodney 1R out of the ET Dam CLONINA DEWDROP who is a full sister to KENLENE WINSTON 16X, this young cow is sure to breed on and continue to deliver for her new owners. Calf tag ending 475
- Everyone is welcome to visit our farm open day on Sat 30th April between 11 am & 4 pm.
- Light refreshments will be available on arrival followed by viewing of all sale cow & calf pairs, maiden heifers and young bulls.
- If you cannot make it to the farm open day.
- please contact Patrick or the Pedigree Sales team by phone or chat
- we will do our best to accommodate any alternative date and time
- Any direct questions can also be asked in the post a question option on this page
- Sale bidding is online-only, lots begin to close at 8.30 PM on Monday, May 2nd 2022.
Date Of Birth19 February 2017
Last Tested For TB11 April 2022
Selected LocationDrumbannow, Co. Cavan, H12 HF98, Ireland
- End Date 02/05/2022 09:00 PM GMT
- Start Date 20/04/2022 11:12 AM GMT
Direct Video Upload
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this listing.